Since 2004, StorageDNA has been helping film, video, and broadcast professionals master their digital workflow to enable them to work more efficiently and save significant storage costs. Advanced technologies and a commitment to innovation are the backbone of our company and our mission is to engage with our community of customers, resellers and partners, to evolve our product offerings, and provide these solutions at an unparalleled value. Many media professionals face a number of challenges as a result of the phenomenal growth of High Resolution digital file-based workflows, including how to: cost-effectively backup and store content; protect digital assets long-term; and easily archive, search, find, restore, and directly access content when needed. StorageDNA is known for the intelligent workflow solution DNAevolution built on Linear Tape Open (LTO) and Linear Tape File System (LTFS) technologies. StorageDNA’s solutions power some of the most complex and critical workflows for a wide range of customers from major film studios and television production companies to sports organizations, government agencies, and Fortune 500 corporations.
- Acquisition & Production > Workflow Software and Solutions
- Management & Systems > Digital Asset Management and Storage
- Management & Systems > Search/Metadata Software/Applications
- Management & Systems > Workflow Software and Solutions/Systems Integration
- Post-Production > Mastering and Duplication
- Post-Production > Workflow Solutions
|3/6/17||Wokflow Case Study: Conform from LTO|